DURST has one of the most comprehensive mechanical power transmission product offerings for off-highway, agriculture and material handling equipment in North America.
- Industrial products used in a variety of unique applications, such as transfer cases for telescopic all-terrain forklift vehicles and cement mixers.
- Off-highway products used in hydraulic pump drives for cranes, pavers, and trenchers.
- Transmissions used in agricultural harvesters, wheel drives in irrigators, and gear drives in forestry equipment.
- Turning gears and ring gears used in power generation and turbine applications.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Pump Drives
- Adaptable Zero Offset Direct Drives (ZODD)
- Transfer Cases
- Mechanical Transmissions
- Velvet Drive Transmissions
- Worm Drives
- Parallel Shafts
- Bevel Drives
- Custom Gearing
- Wheel & Center Pivot Drives
- Turning Gears
- Custom Gearboxes
For more information about any of the products Womack sells please contact Womack Sales.
Available in: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, N.W. Florida, S. Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, W. Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, W. North Dakota, Oklahoma, W. South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming