Valve -adapters Valve Adaptors, sometimes referred to as "transition plates" or "blocks", fit between valves and subplates or manifolds and allow a customer to mount different size valves on the same manifold, or to replace one size valve on a manifold or subplate with a different size valve.

Valve Adaptors

Directional Valve Adaptors

Relief Valve Adaptors

"Obsolete Valve" Adaptors